Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 27, 2011 Instructions

Your goal today is to complete two easy things:


1) Prove to me you can share a google doc.

Go to http://docs.google.com.

Create a new document.

Write your name and e-mail address and a nice message to Cummins

Change the title to something with this format "P2 Smith Betty First Try"

At the upper right, there's a share button.

Share with teachercummins@gmail.com as "Editor"

Wait for my reply.


2) I'll add your e-mail to the Second Period blog.

You'll need to accept my invitation.

Blogger is owned by Google so your same password should work.

Add a NEW POST to this blog to prove you can figure it out.




On your blog post, tell me one good thing and one bad thing about the United States Government.

And be sure to tell me your first and last name. In the blog post.


That is all.

No comments: