Thursday, October 2, 2008

Biden vs. Palin

I have to admit, the Vice Presidential debate in St. Louis was A LOT more interesting than the Presidential one. Is it because one was a runner-up of Miss Alaska and the other was someone I seriously never heard of? Maybe.

Anyways...
It was a really emotional moment when Biden talked about his deceased wife and daughter. I was really surprised he would be courageous enough to bring up something like that from his private life into the debate. Perhaps it's just me, but he has a really serious look to him that kind of scares me, and in my opinion, he seems a little too uptight. Then, of course, there was Sarah Palin with her "messy" yet perfect hairdo. When I watched her on the TV today, I kept thinking to myself that I would not be able to imagine her as Vice President. However, change CAN be good...sometimes. (: At least she smiles a lot, making the situation seem less nerve wrecking. Surprisingly, though, she did much better than expected, and was able to put nouns and verbs together!