Monday, October 20, 2008

Oh baby bama!

If I were able to vote, I guess I'd vote for Obama. Sigh, yeah just like everyone else. I'm not 100% sure why, but these reasons are good enough for me.
Education. Obama has this "Zero to Five" plan which educates kids before they go to kindergarten. He is also going to start voluntary and universal pre-school! Super! Obama will also help with college tuition with the American Opportunity Tax Credit, which will try to make the first $4,000 of tuition free for most students. This would have been awesome for me because, well, I am entering my college years and if this plan was in tact now, maybe I wouldn't have been so settled on a community college and actually tried to apply to a state or UC.
Health care. Many people today are living without it because of the high prices. Obama's universal health care coverage lowers the cost of health insurance. And what's pretty neat is that he's going to create a health care system for children. That's considerate of him! Ya!
Oh and then there's abortion. Let's say I'm a wreckless and irrisponsible teenager that got pregnant now. I'd sure like to abort it. I'm not saying, "Hell yeah I want to kill this thing living inside me!"It'd be hard but you know...I wouldn't want my baby to live a crappy and poor life because of me. I'd like to finish school and whatnot and become rich...THEN get a baby in me so I can raise it. If I were fetus-girl, I'd much rather be aborted than be born into a poor house with no poppa and starve. And thankfully, Obama man has my back on this. He supports the Supreme Court's decision on Roe vs. Wade. So I have the choice to do what I want.
I was hypothetically speaking earlier...I'm not trying to say that I'm gonna go about and vote for Obama, then get pregnant as many times as I can and then abort em. I'm not that heartless.

No comments: