Monday, October 20, 2008

Obama!

If i could vote, it would vote for Obama because of these three reasons listed below.

One of the main reasons, I would vote for Obama is because his plan on healthcare.
We need a plan where all Americans could afford the necessary health care they need. Right now, many Americans are having a hard time paying their insurance bills. This is a hard time for Americans to pay, knowing they high costs at doctors, and other economic issues are country is facing. Obama can help, by making the insurance companies cover most of the money, which can help many people. With this policy, half of the tension will be gone from families! This is tough, because I’m going to be going into the medical field, and there are people who still have to co pay before a check up. It’s expensive to pay for everything, its takes up too much money. I’m taking healthcare as a serious problem, because I’m going to have to be facing these problems as well. I don’t want to be in the same shoes as these Americans are, they’re having a tough time with all these medical bills.

Another reason why I would vote for Obama is because I want to end the war in Iraq. In my opinion, the war should end and bring our soldiers out of Iraq. First of all we shouldn't have been there anyways, and now we need to work hard to bring them back. I’m pretty sure that’s what’s Obama is going to do. Due to this war, we are in debt. We’re not gaining anything from this war, so we should have not started it anyways. John McCain believes that it will be okay to stay there longer, but I don’t think this will work out. It won’t benefit our nation. I believe Obama is the right person, to help our nation out of this debt and war. Obama is the best president candidate that can get our troops home, at a reasonable time. He can also strengthen out relationships with other countries.

Also, for economy issues I think Obama would do a better job. Many people think that with McCain, taxes wouldn't raise, but I think they are wrong. Taxes would actually be raised. One proof is that with the war going on, we will be spending much more money, and it will come from taxes. Also, we are in debt. And we have to pay that off, and that’s where McCain would have to higher the taxes. This is where I strongly go for Obama. This is because; I think he’s the right person to bring our troops back. The sooner the war ends, the sooner we will get out of this problem. Yet, it will take time but at least it should be done quicker. Our nation needs a change, and Obama is the right person who can actually help solve our problem.

No comments: